What is Mail Archiver X?
A large part of your life is in your emails
But your email client has 2 major problems:
The email clients don't protect your emails.
And the email clients make you waste a lot of time managing emails manually.
Use Mail Archiver to make your emails safe and save hours of your time with automatic email management.
Improve your Email Security
- If you delete an email accidentally then it's still in Mail Archiver.
- If your Gmail account gets hacked you won't loose all your emails.
- You don't need to trust Apple to keep all your emails after a macOS upgrade.
Get back hours of your life each week if you let Mail Archiver do the email management
- You won't have to delete emails manually when the mailboxes are full.
- Never again export emails manually to mbox or convert emails individually to PDF.
- Your email client will be fast and not slow or misbehaving.
- You will never have an almost full hard disk because your emails use so much space on the hard disk.
Mail Archiver X is available in 3 versions:
Mail Archiver X
Archive with one click
After you've set up archiving, future archives can be created in one click. And these are smart archives - taking only what you have not archived before.
Email clients and services
All major email clients are supported: Apple Mail, Outlook, Postbox and Thunderbird. You can also archive directly from your IMAP account without any mail client - for instance you can archive Gmail. However, Exchange is only supported via your email client.
Protect and speed up
Archive as much of your email as you want, or archive and speed up your email client by removing the mails from the mail client.
Find your mails easily
Search archived email as easily as you search email today.
Mail Archive X automatically checks and verifies as good whenever mails are added to an archive.
Flexible export formats
Easily export your email to PDF, Filemaker or other formats to suit your needs.
Mail Archiver X Easy
Mail Archiver X Easy is only available on the Mac AppStore. All the goodness of Mail Archiver X, except:
- You can only archive 10,000 mails.
- You can't archive directly from your email clients.
- You can only archive into the Internal Database and the archive has a fixed location.
- You can export only to mbox format.
- You can't do an automatic archival with the scheduler.
- You can't encrypt your archive.
Mail Archiver X Pro
All the goodness of Mail Archiver X. In addition to the features of the standard version you can do the following:
- Multiple users can access the archive at the same time.
- Or you can access the archive from different locations at the same time.
You can't do the following:
- You can only archive into the Internal Database. PDF and Filemaker are not available.
- You can also not export to Filemaker.
What are users saying about Mail Archiver X:
Doug W.: I have really appreciated your prompt response on fixing things. I feel much more secure now that I have archived years of email into FileMaker. I archived 89,500 emails. Thank you!
Chris S.: Thanks ... This is a truly brilliant little application, well done!.