User Reference: Setup
With the Setup you tell Mail Archiver X what to archive and into which format.
The areas of the Setup
The Setup has several areas.
- Plans: A plan allows you to conveniently save frequently-used templates for combinations of the sub-areas listed below for later use. You must have at least one plan but you can use multiple plans.
- Accounts: If you want to archive from IMAP accounts then you need to add them in the Accounts area.
- Schedule: In the Schedule area you can define when you want to archive automatically (not for the Lite version).
- Server: The Server versions of Mail Archiver have an extra area to connect to the server. This is described in the the section of the Pro version.
- General Options: And finally some options of the Preferences have been moved to General Options.